Facebook WishList promotion Paid Me



It was a pleasant morning ...
yup ..
This morning unexpectedly earlier, I got a shipment of 11 dollars ...
after I checked, this was the result of Facebook WishList promotion, which promised us 1 dollar each referral that sign up through our link ...
hmm ..
I was getting cash as much as 11 dollars ...[not big money ..but very supporting me on money online  ]
so I can estimated that there are 10 people who sign up through my refferal link .. and 1 dollar back from when I sign up Facebook WishList promotion ...

actually, I never thought about this and expect payment ...
frankly,
I only info paypal wish list program via my facebook ... not elsewhere ...
but this out of my prediction, I can reach 11 dollars ...!!!
maybe mengais dollar have not enough commision if compared with other bloggers master which maybe can reach maximal point 100 dollar...
but it is enough to prove that really paypal wish list program not a scammer and really paid as they promised to us.....

for other blogger that also get dollars from Facebook WishList promotion…....
congratulation.. guys.. ...
for the less fortunate ...
try other money online program out there...
keep trying, keep on fight .... okay?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirasi untuk Meraih Rumah Idamanmu

All About Hair Loss Problem

Picjoke.com Best Amazing Effect for Our Photos