I Have Create an original EC card.. :)


This morning I was got an criticism from an EC member [I think he/she care with my blog :) ],,
yup,
I accept the criticism that as things to me for more spirit for develop my mengais dollar blog.....
his criticism is as follows:

A site too lazy to make an original card for EntreCard, not worth reading. Contamination@blog.jdonuts.com

he .. he .. he ..
thanks for your criticism,
but I've changed my EC today…...
though not so good ... but, I have to change it right?
about containatoin blog ... hemm ...
I think you do not read my previous article ...
But… never mind..thanks for your criticism ..
I hope later, better you read my other articles first before doing another criticism ..
btw, thank my friend for your critique ...
oh yea ...
as bonus [he..he..he..] ...
I have advertising on your blog EC .. thanks ... :),
With this way, I just share credit for your blog.. :)
eit... i hv check.. hmm..
my friend..[@blog.jdonuts.com] you never drop ec from my blog right... but never mind, i still want to buy an advertised on your blog.. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirasi untuk Meraih Rumah Idamanmu

All About Hair Loss Problem

Picjoke.com Best Amazing Effect for Our Photos