My Way to Get Alexa Rank

as an employee who likes money online, it is very difficult to create new articles constantly every day ...
past only thing that could interfere with us to create an article, be it time, ideas and moods ...

As we all know, google loves blog with fresh articles and original ...
so to get the high traffic we have to daily create the article ...

I think that’s the past…
now I'm not dizzy anymore, because to get traffic and increase the alexa, I used entrecard ..
yup ..
with entrecard, after having enough credit, we can increase traffic and alexa our blog with a fellow member advertiser in entrecard ..

to get more quickly traffic I done as below:

1. advertise on blogs that have a good alexa [ranging from 90,000 to 200,000]
2. click / ec drop from 30 to 50 dropp / day ..

I have been doing it for 2 weeks ...
results ...
my alexa for mengais dollar get improved ...
are you want to try this way ..??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirasi untuk Meraih Rumah Idamanmu

All About Hair Loss Problem

Picjoke.com Best Amazing Effect for Our Photos