Today my Trekpay Pay Out Day!!


Today cause there are something must to do, I entered in the office after lunch time, ...
Around one o'clock [afternoon], I came to the office ..
Hmm ... I think you must know what first thing that I do ...
Yup, ..
After checks the office server [as a routine IT job] I immediately open my trekpay account ....
Wow ...
Apparently this day my account had crossed the limit for the payout ...
Yup ...
After all this time, I tried to click on trekpay ads, finally today I can reach 5.62 dollar so its time to pay out. request...
just for your info,This was a side job that takes patience ...but more legit than other PTCs
Almost 2 months I did click trekpay ads every day… [except Saturday and Sunday] ...

Now the pay out status still pending ...
I hope next week my request payout about 5.62 dollars will be send by trekpay admin to my paypal account ..

If you are interest with this program,
You can join here… its free and legit I think…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirasi untuk Meraih Rumah Idamanmu

All About Hair Loss Problem

Picjoke.com Best Amazing Effect for Our Photos