PR update... make me down....


some time ago I was so lazy to write an article ..
why??
because - frankly - I am very disappointed with pagerank update this month ....
indeed it is very disappointing, because most of my 10 blogs that was maintained, the PageRank not change! I don’t know why !!!
wew…
this case is unique case I think ... :(
different from the last updated, my blog is almost 50% get nice pagerank ...

yup ..
many things I have done to get a good pagerank ...
hmm ..
I guess I have to re-read the rule and searching google about things that affect the Pagerank of a blog ...
is the google make a different analysis for this time…??

yup ..
it is true ... Google PageRank is mysterious thing…
some time it will be monster… but some time it can be angel for blogger….
Google PageRank has always been a mystery to the bloggers who are looking for pagerank ...
maybe today is my bad period for Pagerank update ...
i am not lucky now ...
just wait until next period ....
he .. he .. he ..
this mengais dollar blog still have PR2 … its disappoint me



Comments

Dhany said…
Kenapa yah, Pagerank selalu jadi dambaan tiap webmaster/blogger yang ngerti? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirasi untuk Meraih Rumah Idamanmu

All About Hair Loss Problem

Picjoke.com Best Amazing Effect for Our Photos