Gold Motivation Words From my Best Friend..

mengais dollar Below Short Message that I ever got from my best friend..
He sent this SMS every day… and I like it, cause it has motivated me…
Hope you also will get some new energy and motivation after read this great words..

Gud dai,
it's betta late than neva.

Time is very slow for those who wait,
Very fast for those who are scared,
Very long for those who lament,
Very short for those who celebrate,
But,for those who love,time is eternity.


hv a wönderful day !

gud möning
"DO NOT FORGET SMALL KINDNESSES AND DO NOT REMEMBER SMALL FAULTS."
Have a wonderful and brighter day.

Hyyaat ! Great FRIDAY MORNING
Heart could only love 4 a while, feet could only walk 4 some miles,clothes wont 4ever be in style, but havin' u as my friend is 4ever worthwhile.
hAPpY FriDAy


"NEVER NEGLECT AN OPPORTUNITY FOR IMPROVEMENT"
Just wanna say. . . " " __I__ " " I .+""+..+""+.
% good %"+. " " .+" "+.:.+" morning
may u have a marvelous day 2day. Amin


It's been already morning !
good morning bro and sista,

"Practice yourself in little things, and thence proceed to greater."

A good name will shine forever -- with luph CJ


If one day u get problem..Don't say" Oh GOD I get a big problem.. Plz say" Hi problem,I have a big GOD.
Next everything's gonna be alright. Good morning:-)


Morning.....

Bi9 smilE ('._,')
simPle sMile (",)
hapPy smiLe (-,-)
smiLey smilE c",)
to0thi smiLe ('v')

All of thEse sMile r 4 U,
open this dAy witH smiLe..
GBU


Güd mörning My gREat pals
LoVE energizes us by seeing
the good sides only .n never find any negative things... that's why people say it's blind...

Good morning

Let d'sun shines & face it with a grin. Smilers never lose n frowners never win..
Caiyo !!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirasi untuk Meraih Rumah Idamanmu

All About Hair Loss Problem

Picjoke.com Best Amazing Effect for Our Photos