Trekpay send me 5.62 $... Next Week

As my article have posted yesterday, I have informed that I had payout process in trekpay,
This morning I check the status of my trekpay account balance is 0.29 usd
and the admin inform that "processed $ 5.62 Payout. Payment will be deposited in 7 days."

wow I only need to waiting for the payout send to my paypal account..
hmm. Its must wait 7 days later..
but never mind ...
I hope this information make me believe that trekpay really paid their member as they promised ...

This program is very easy and much easier than usual PTC,
because we just click, and to get the dollars we only need 2 months to clicks ads,
every day it took 15 minutes ... to get credit!!
are you interested ..??
please try to register here ...
Its really free program…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirasi untuk Meraih Rumah Idamanmu

All About Hair Loss Problem

Picjoke.com Best Amazing Effect for Our Photos